Dr. Edward Kahn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Kahn?

August 4th, 2016

Rude

This Dr is rude and heartless and seems to have a grudge for anyone associated with workmans comp. I am not sure if he does not understand a persons pain and situation or if he just hates his life and he is miserable and takes it out on the patient or what his problem is. Maybe he should have been a lawyer instead of a doctor. His opinion of your medical problems is always different from what other doctors say and he does his results on having you to bend over with no xrays or MRI . I can understand why companies use this doctor for workmans comp. I just wonder how he would feel if he was in the patients situation. Mr Kahn , you are the rudest and the least caring doctor that i have ever came across. To bad that you do not retire or leave Tennessee. This doctor is NOT professional!!!!!

July 9th, 2014

Dr. Kahn IMHO is knowledgeable and great physician. If you are having spinal symptoms he is the man to see. I do not see a medical doctor for a soothing talk or an ego boost. If that is what you need, check with psych therapy.

March 21st, 2014

Very Rude

I cannot even recommend this man as a human being. He is beyond rude....does not care about his patients at all....the WORST doctor I have ever encountered in my entire life. He is a monster.

November 2nd, 2013

Highly recommend

Dr Kahn was very thorough in my exam for back pain; when he was done talking iwas embarrassed that I didn't undertand everything and asked him to explain it again. He wasn't upset or condesending, he relized he was talking over my level and took the time to go over everything, made sure I had no other questions before he left. I was skeptical of his treatment but it did work, pain went away. I would defeinitely recommend him. Had one follow up visit at no cost and once again, when Iasked he explained everything to me in detail until I understood.

August 13th, 2013

I took my elderly mother in and when he walked in room said, "who are you suing." He basically said it was our fault for not coming in sooner. We had no idea she had broken anything. Mom made the statement, it sure is tough getting older and he said, and I direct quote, "DO YOU HAVE A GUN." My mother was very upset when we left. If this was meant to be funny, it was not funny. Horrible bedside manner, and rude. I would not take my dog to see this man. I mean that. Someone needs to take this rudeness seriously. Is this really permissible in treating patients. I was shocked at the rudeness and lack of caring. I left feeling very upset for my mother . She is a nice woman and deserves better treatment. How would he like it if someone treated his mother that way? Please find another doctor to go to. Please listen to what I wrote. He is RUDE and uncaring doctor.

May 1st, 2013

Patient

After 20 years of on and off pain, my l5 disc exploded. Dr Kahn went in removed the disc material and fixed my disc with no need for a fusion. I have been pain free for over 20 years. He is the best in my opinion.

July 18th, 2012

I felt like I was in a drive thru!

My office visit was going great until I met the dr...they pulled up my MRI when the dr came in he acted as if nothing was wrong he didn't examine me told me to bend over and then said he would change my meds and that all my other drs and the radiologist was wrong and walked out didn't talk to me about my pain or what hurt me I think he was very rude

May 3rd, 2011

This doctor is pathetic

December 28th, 2010

Bedside manner

Bedside manner leaves a lot to be desired!

October 1st, 2017