Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward Kalat
Dr. Edward Kalat, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Frankfort, MI, with another office in Traverse City, MI. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kalat is affiliated with Paul Oliver Memorial Hospital, Otsego Memorial Hospital and Kalkaska Memorial Health Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward Kalat has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Edward Kalat is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Frankfort, MI.
Dr. Kristina Lishawa
Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Frankfort, MI 1.31 mi13
Dr. Robert Sigworth
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Frankfort, MI 1.31 mi29
Dr. Sara Roth
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Hospitalist
Frankfort, MI 1.31 mi16