A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Kalat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Kalat is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Kalat, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalat graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Kalat has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Otsego Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Hospital Grayling
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward David Kalat MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward D. Kalat practice?
- Dr. Edward Kalat has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Kalat practices Internal Medicine near Traverse City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Frankfort, MI.
See Traverse City Internists.