A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Kaplan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaplan
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Kaplan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Kaplan, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kaplan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward P Kaplan MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Edward P. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Edward Kaplan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Kaplan practices Urology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Dallas Urologists.