A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Kaplan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaplan
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaplan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Kaplan, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kaplan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward P Kaplan MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Edward P. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Edward Kaplan has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Kaplan practices Urology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Urologists.