A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Kapustka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Kapustka, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kapustka graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Kapustka has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Lakeland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Stanley Kapustka MD is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Edward S. Kapustka practice?
- Dr. Edward Kapustka has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Kapustka practices Urology near Stoughton, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Atkinson, WI.
See Stoughton Urologists.