A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Karotkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Karotkin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Karotkin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Premature Infant
Education & Awards
Dr. Karotkin graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Karotkin has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Harvey Karotkin MD is a male Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward H. Karotkin practice?
- Dr. Edward Karotkin has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Karotkin practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Norfolk, VA.
See Norfolk Pediatricians.