A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Kasarskis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Kasarskis is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kasarskis
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasarskis graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Kasarskis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Kentucky Hospital
- Samaritan Hospital - Lexington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Joseph Kasarskis MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Kasarskis practice?
- Dr. Edward Kasarskis has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Kasarskis practices Neurology near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Neurologists.