Dr. Edward Kassman MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Westlake Village, CA

• Good
  • Bad

April 7th, 2015
Systematic; some may find this off-putting. Spends as much time as it takes with you.

March 25th, 2015
Recommend!

February 3rd, 2015
Best of the Best
I have been seeing Dr. Kassman going on 4 years now. He brought me out of a lifelong fog. After years of bad doctors and inappropriate medications, Dr. Kassman is truly a life saver. He is a briliant old man, and very kind. His visits are thorough and well worth the price. I highly recommend him.

October 18th, 2013
Dr, Kassman is a great and caring Dr.
Dr. Kassman has been treating my child who has a very difficult mental illness. He is very careful about changes in medications and makes sure to continually check labs to make sure medications are not causing other side effects. I often do not have a wait time. Only a couple of times in two years have I had to wait 15 min. He is very responsive when you call and leave a message even after hours. I think is GREAT!

May 11th, 2013
The Best Doctor
Dr Kassman is an execellent Doctor, he is very carring, sweet, explain everything very easy to understand,he had been treatmenting for 8 years now and I feel Wonderful, I reborn with his accurate diagnostic! I finally feel freedom in my life, I feel happy then ever. My best wishes he have a long long life because I don't know what I will do with out him. Dr.Kassman is the Best.

September 18th, 2012
I've been seeing Dr Kassman for over 2.5 years - no change in meds- and he still wants to see me every month (@$110) he has apts Mon/Tues/Wens - but always runs 30min late. Will want to tinker with your perscriptions - no regard for situational stress symptoms. Great about emergency apts and phone calls when office is closed.

July 30th, 2012
Dr. Kassman is a excellent doctor, caring, patient. Im very happy with the medical treatment; he had change my life and I feel like I new person, I recomend 100% you visit him, if you want to get better and feel the freedom of live.

August 2nd, 2011
Dr. Kassman definitely knows what he's talking about. If you ask him for a more detailed explanation of your disorder(s)/treatment options, he is more than willing to describe the biochemistry behind them at a level that is easily accessible.

April 13th, 2011
Over-medicates and does not really listen
This doctor does not listen to anything you have to say other then the same questions he asks everytime you come in. He prescibed me Luvox, then when I tried to go off of it told me the horrible withdrawals I was experiencing were all in my head. He told me SSRI's should not cause withdrawal. He will give you a medication for every single emotion you have until you find yourself on 8 different meds. Not a good doctor if you want someone who listens to how you are actually feeling! Noit sure how he has gotten such good ratings from 4 other people!

October 18th, 2010
Dr. Kassman is a caring and incredibly knowledgeable psychiatrist. He explains what is going on with you so that you understand. I'm so glad that he was recommended to me!

June 7th, 2017