A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Katz is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Katz
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Katz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Katz, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Rheumatic Heart Disease
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Katz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward S Katz MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edward S. Katz practice?
- Dr. Edward Katz has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Katz practices Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.