A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Katz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 8 Areas, including Chest Pain Angina, Coronary Artery Disease CAD, and Echocardiography.5 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Katz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Joint DiseasesOrthopaedic Institute Inc
- Nyu Hospitals Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Katz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Edward Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward S. Katz practice?
Dr. Edward Katz practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Eduardo Katz, Dr. Edison Katz, Dr. Ned Katz, Dr. Eddy Katz