Learn more about Dr. Edward Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Katz is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Katz
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Katz, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Rheumatic Heart Disease
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Katz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward S Katz MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edward S. Katz practice?
- Dr. Edward Katz has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Katz practices Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.