A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Kavle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Kavle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Kavle, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kavle graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kavle has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Hungerford Hospital
- Bristol Hospital
- Charlotte Hungerford Hospital, The, Torrington CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Carlton Kavle MD is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Edward C. Kavle practice?
- Dr. Edward Kavle has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Kavle practices Pediatrics near Torrington, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Winsted, CT and Bristol, CT.
See Torrington Pediatricians.