Dr. Edward Kavle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Kavle?

September 8th, 2016

unprofessional environment

The office staff is rude beyond anything I have ever experienced, which did not seem to be of any concern to the doctor. I posted about my negative experience on their facebook page thinking that perhaps the office manager might care about how the staff was acting. Got a letter a short time later stating that they would be "unable" to assist us any longer with our childrens medical care. In my opinion this is completely unprofessional. It was a favor though really, because it showed us how poorly placed the priorities of the practice are. Good riddance.

May 13th, 2016

I have been going there with my children for the last 12 years with my children and now I'm bring my grandson there love all the doctors except dr kate

July 11th, 2013

Good Doctor, Horrible Staff

Dr. Kavle has been kind and attentive to our children since we began seeing him, as have the other practitioners at the office. Some of the people at the front desk, however, go out of their way to make life difficult, either when phoning in or when stopping in to get forms for insurance, etc. Unless you have super-prestigious insurance, they treat you like dirt. In addition, there is never any follow-up. They are just too busy -- and in some cases, passive-aggressive -- to give the human touch that a pediatrician's office should have.

February 6th, 2013

What a jerk! I'm appalled at how rude and uncaring he was.

February 21st, 2012

D

April 16th, 2010

Very knowledgeable doctor

If you like talking to your doctor (and even if you like doing your own research), Dr. Kavle is amazing. He really knows his stuff, has had great medical experience that he brings to the daily practice, and yet he's very willing to discuss difference in opinion without any ego getting in the way. And can you believe it, he also can draw blood from a baby AND makes my daughter laugh! I wish all pediatricians were like Dr. Kavle!

August 9th, 2016