A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Kaye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Kaye, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Fabry Disease
- Gaucher Disease
- Lysosomal Storage Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaye graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Kaye has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital
- Tufts Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Michael Kaye MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Edward M. Kaye practice?
- Dr. Edward Kaye has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Kaye practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Cambridge, MA and Brookline, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians and Boston Neurologists.