A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Kaye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaye
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Kaye Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Kaye, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Fabry Disease
- Gaucher Disease
- Lysosomal Storage Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaye graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Kaye has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital
- Tufts Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Michael Kaye MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Edward M. Kaye practice?
- Dr. Edward Kaye has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Kaye practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Cambridge, MA.
See Cambridge Pediatricians and Cambridge Neurologists.