Learn more about Dr. Edward Kaye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaye
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Kaye Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Kaye, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Fabry Disease
- Gaucher Disease
- Lysosomal Storage Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaye graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Kaye has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital
- Tufts Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Michael Kaye MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Edward M. Kaye practice?
- Dr. Edward Kaye has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Kaye practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Cambridge, MA.
See Cambridge Pediatricians and Cambridge Neurologists.