Dr. Edward Keith Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Keith Jr?

November 9th, 2012

Best doctor

Dr Keith was the best doctor I have ever been too I have been trying to find him but no luck yet You cannot find another Dr like Dr Keith I really miss him He would take the time to make sure every thing was ok God Bless you Dr keith

February 1st, 2011

Dr. Edward Keith is a wonderful Dr. as well as a wonderful person. He delivered my last two children at Clarendon Memorial Hospital. My whole family loved Dr. Keith and how he was there for us in so many ,many ways. My Dad thought the world of Dr. Keith and when we lost my Dad in 2003 my Mom requested that he sit with our family at the funeral. Dr. Keith not only sat with our family, but sat right beside my Mom and consoled her. Dr. Keith is an exellent Dr. and a true friend to his patients everywhere. I haven't been to a Dr. since 2004, because I don't want to see anyone else. I had so much more confidence in Dr. Keith and his staff than I ever had for any one else in my life. My whole family misses him dearly. I wish he was back here. He was so mistreated by the hospital here and some of the other Dr.'s in town. It's a real shame they didn't appreciate what we had here when he was with us.I believe part of the problem was because he was the first black Dr. to set up his own practice here. I just want him to know that I'm so sorry that he was treated the way he was here and we miss him very much. We love you Dr. Keith! By the way...my family is white!!!

July 22nd, 2016