Dr. Edward Kelley MD Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Naples, FL

3.9

no change

March 7th, 2017
I have written dozens of 5 star reviews ---but!!
I am a new Naples resident. I have been going to an awesome and caring Dr in St. louis for years. I have severe degenerative disc disease with MRI to prove it . I called and they told me to send the notes from my last 3 visits. I had them sent to Dr Kelly's office. They called me back and said they couldn't help me. What, Dr Kelly doesn't give spinal injections , facets , pills, advise , or orders for a new MRI? The office treated me with disrespect from my first call . I ride my bike 6 miles in the morning and swim I never ever take any meds before 2 PM for discipline's sake . I was already told I was a poor candidate for back surgery because of so many levels of degeneration. I'm 66 years old and weary of my chronic condition. I would a thousand times rather have NO pain then ever take a single pill to take the edge off. I can only take so many Advil a day I have given awesome reviews for all my Doctors in St. louis !! I hope this is no indicative of the Doctors in the Naples area .

March 6th, 2017
Listens well , very compassionate
His staff have been great too.

May 14th, 2016
Bad experience....
Terrible bedside manner, lacks compassion, takes patients like an assembly line, if his procedure doesn't work he could care less, never even bothers to offer a suggestion as he ushers you out of his facility in more pain than you came in with! Doesn't even get in touch with you after you phone his office twice as you are still in pain.....he could care less!!!!!!

July 5th, 2015
Very Through
Dr. Kelly saw my wife for pelvic pain. He took a careful medical history and he examined her. His diagnosis of a spine fracture was confirmed by a CT scan. Very knowledgeable and caring doctor.

August 6th, 2012
I have seen doctor Kelley for over 15 years for chronic pain. He listens, is compassionate, has a good sense of humor and is the best with a needle. I have had numerous cortisone injections for various inflammation issues in different parts of my body and never felt a thing. They were usually all successful in curing the pain. Doctor Kelley is A+ in my book.