A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Kiggundu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Kiggundu is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Kiggundu, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kiggundu graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kiggundu has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Howard County General Hospital
- Peninsula General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Kiggundu MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Edward Kiggundu practice?
- Dr. Edward Kiggundu has 8 office locations.
Dr. Edward Kiggundu practices Radiation Oncology near Belcamp, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Martinsburg, WV and Berlin, MD.
See Belcamp Radiologists.