A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Kincaid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Kincaid is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Kincaid, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Multiple Organ Failure
- Multiple Trauma
Education & Awards
Dr. Kincaid graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward H Kincaid MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward H. Kincaid practice?
- Dr. Edward Kincaid has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Kincaid practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery near Winston-Salem, NC.
See Winston-Salem Cardiothoracic Surgeons and Winston-Salem Surgeons.