Learn more about Dr. Edward Kincaid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Kincaid is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kincaid
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kincaid Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Kincaid, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Multiple Organ Failure
- Multiple Trauma
Education & Awards
Dr. Kincaid graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Kincaid has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- Davie County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Hal Kincaid MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward H. Kincaid practice?
- Dr. Edward Kincaid has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Kincaid practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Winston Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Surgeons.