Learn more about Dr. Edward Kincaid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Kincaid is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kincaid
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kincaid Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Kincaid, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Multiple Organ Failure
- Multiple Trauma
Education & Awards
Dr. Kincaid graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Kincaid has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- Davie County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Hal Kincaid MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward H. Kincaid practice?
- Dr. Edward Kincaid has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Kincaid practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Winston Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Surgeons.