A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Kirk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Kirk, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirk graduated from St. Mary's Hospital Medical School, Imperial College London, England.
Dr. Kirk has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science Univ H, Portland, Or
- Oregon Health Science University
- OHSU Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Paul Kirk MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Edward P. Kirk practice?
- Dr. Edward Kirk has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Kirk practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.