A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Kirk, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirk graduated from St. Mary's Hospital Medical School, Imperial College London, England.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kirk has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science Univ H, Portland, Or
- Oregon Health Science University
- OHSU Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kirk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Edward Kirk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward P. Kirk practice?
Dr. Edward Kirk practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ed Kirk, Dr. Eddie Kirk, Dr. Eddy Kirk, Dr. Edison Kirk