Dr. Edward Kirschman MD Patient Reviews

4.9

• Good
  • Bad

September 17th, 2015
I experienced a medical emergency that I did not anticipate. I was given him by chance, but I could not happier. He has wit, a sense of humor that makes you feel at ease. I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone in the area.

January 16th, 2015
"Simply The Best" Thank you...

January 6th, 2015
THEY KNOW ME BY MY NAME VERY NICE STAFF..

May 16th, 2012
Dr. Kirschman has been a tremendous blessing to our family. He has always been a prayer answered through good times and bad times. He miraculously seemed to even be at the hospital to deliver our children on his day off and when there was literally no time for his notification left. I wish him the very very best life has to offer and that God blesses him and his family exceedingly.

April 16th, 2010
Awsome
When I moved here ten years ago I needed close follow up due to having surgery prior to my transfer..I was very nervous. Dr. Kirschman put my fears at ease right away with his professional knowledge,appoach, and care of my concerns. My daughter is at risk for the same condition and at the onset of symptoms I encouraged her to become his patient (she wanted a female doctor) but she too is very happy and comfortable with her care.

February 26th, 2009
I love Dr. Kirschman...he is a great doctor, makes you feel really comfortable, but my one complaint is the office itself. I chose to to go the Parker office because I hate Aurora Medical Center but now I'm regretting it. I've been trying to confirm some test results and it has taken THREE weeks. Everytime I call they're at the other office and don't seem to understand that during the time they are at the Parker office I'm not available to have a PRIVATE phone call. I really hope they can rectify this situation somehow because he really is an amazing ob/gyn...unfortunately out of my frustration I have contemplated switching.

January 6th, 2009
When I awoke after my c-section, there was Dr. Kirschman sitting on a chair at the foot of my bed in the middle of the night, wanting to know how I was feeling. Need I say more?

July 28th, 2008
Highly recommend Dr. Kirschman to anyone in need of an excellent OBGYN
Dr. Kirschman is an excellent, skilled and experienced, extremely knowledgable physician. He always takes the time to listen to concerns, to educate the patient about their choices and really, truly listens. He is an outstanding physician with excellent bedside manner. He has always made himself available beyond what could be expected. He delivered all of my children and was always available when it counted, no matter if it was his private time or office hours. He has gone above and beyond all of my expectations - in every way. He was always available no matter what. I have the highest respect and trust for Dr. Kirschman professionally and as a person. He always made time for my questions or unexpected appointments and never appeared to be rushed. I can only say the very very best about him as a patient of about 7 years. May God bless him and all that he attempts in his life.

February 12th, 2016