Dr. Edward Kitces Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Edward Kitces?

October 13th, 2015

He has no respect at all for your time!!!

While I highly respect Dr. Kitces' expertise, he does NOT respect your time at all. I have never been seen by him promptly. The typical wait had been about an 45 minutes to get to the exam room and then another 30-40 minutes to actually see the Dr. Once there, he has always been very thorough. Today was truly exasperating. I had a 9a.m. appt, made it to the exam room @ 10a.m. and then waited until I departed at 1045, never having seen the Dr. I need to confirm with the office that my insurance won't be billed as I never saw him. Total lack of respect for my time, every time. It is a shame because I think he is a good Dr., but he is just plain RUDE. His Nurse is very nice, but I suspect that she receives the butt of people's anger because of his lack of respect for meeting commitments.

January 21st, 2015

Forgotten in waiting 2 hours plus; staff were leaving for lunch. Prescribed medication and wasn't for diagnoses. An immune suppressant !? Never again.

December 17th, 2014

No respect for your time

Would go less than 1 star if i could. Arrived on time for 2pm appt. Entire waiting room was seen and left when i asked how much longer. Told i was next on the list. Went back 20 min later to ask if they forgot about me. Receptionist went in back and said he's been called to surgery, you can wait but i can't guarantee he'll see you today. Didn't offer an explanation of why she just found out when i started questioning. Told me "his patients know the deal, he runs about 1 hour late". Said they'd reschedule me for another appt 2.5 weeks later. Never see me in his office again. If you want to be treated by "knowing the deal" then go to him. Otherwise go somewhere where doctors respect your time and don't feel they're better than you.

May 16th, 2014

Nice doctor but took forever!

This place sucks. I had a 930 appt and didn't get seen till 10 30. Didn't get out till 11. That's the second time that's happened. Won't be going back.

April 17th, 2014

excellent treatment

I saw Dr. Kitces for a long term and difficult ailment for which I had been to many doctors for diagnosis without luck. Dr. Kitces did a complete exam, had memorized my history BEFORE he entered the exam room, asked appropriate questions, listened, and provided a diagnosis and treatment that very day which yielded amazing relief. I am forever grateful for his approach, knoweledge, expertise, and professional approach. This is a talented physician!

January 30th, 2013

Always running lat

Had a 9am appointment, but didn't get to see Dr. Kitces until 10:15am! Dr. Kitces is friendly, but most of his staff seem pretty unfriendly and miserable.

July 26th, 2012

The WORST Dr's office I've ever been too!!!!!

I was a new patient. Got there 15 mins early as instructed with my paperwork already filled out. The receptionist said "have a seat they will be with you as soon as possible" I sat....and sat and sat with a total wait time of 1 hour and 5mins. Finally I asked the nurse what time I could expect to see Dr. Kitces and stressed my aggrevation about no one every telling me he was running behind or by how much. When I asked her when I would be seen she said you're next but I don't know how much longer it will be! To beat it all she got smart and rude with me and lied about saying sorry for your wait when she finally put me in a room. She never introduced herself or anything professional like that. The ABSOLUTE WORST office I've ever been too. Needless to say I walked out never seeing the doctor! Guess I should have taken a hint in my first 10 mins of waiting an older gentleman cursed out the front desk staff about waiting and stormed out the front door!

August 3rd, 2016