A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Klaiber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Klaiber is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klaiber
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Klaiber graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Klaiber has 2 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- UMass Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Leo Klaiber MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Edward L. Klaiber practice?
- Dr. Edward Klaiber has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Klaiber practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Internists and Worcester Endocrinologists.