A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Kocharian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Kocharian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
- Urinary Incontinence
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Kocharian graduated from Yerevan State Medical University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kocharian has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Hospital
- Parma Community General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Kocharian MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward Kocharian practice?
- Dr. Edward Kocharian has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edward Kocharian practices Internal Medicine near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Beachwood, OH and Cleveland, OH.
See Glendale Internists.