A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Kocharian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Kocharian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
- Urinary Incontinence
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Kocharian graduated from Yerevan State Medical University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kocharian has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kocharian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward Kocharian practice?
Dr. Edward Kocharian practices Internal Medicine near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Burbank, CA.
See Glendale Internists.