A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Kogan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Kogan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Kogan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kogan graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kogan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kogan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 12 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward D. Kogan practice?
Dr. Edward Kogan practices Internal Medicine near Hoffman Estates, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Schaumburg, IL.
See Hoffman Estates Internists.