A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Kogan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Kogan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Kogan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kogan graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Kogan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Daniel Kogan MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward D. Kogan practice?
- Dr. Edward Kogan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Kogan practices Internal Medicine near Hoffman Estates, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Schaumburg, IL.
See Hoffman Estates Internists.