A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Kohaut:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Kohaut is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Kohaut, MD is board certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kohaut graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Kohaut has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Kohaut MD is a male Pediatric Nephrologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Edward Kohaut practice?
- Dr. Edward Kohaut has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edward Kohaut practices Pediatric Nephrology near Pensacola, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Mobile, AL.
See Pensacola Pediatric Specialists.