A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Kohl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Kohl is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Kohl, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kohl graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Kohl has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Alan Kohl MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward A. Kohl practice?
- Dr. Edward Kohl has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Kohl practices Internal Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists.