A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Kole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Kole, Plastic Surgeon, is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Breast Reductions
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Men surgical procedures ( chest
- Mommy makeovers
- Obagi skin care center
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Care
- Thigh lifts
- blepharoplasty (eyes)
- brachioplasty (arms)
- breast enhancement
- breast lifts
- brow lift
- chin implants
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kole graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kole has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Frankford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Scott Kole DO is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward S. Kole practice?
- Dr. Edward Kole has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Kole practices Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Southampton, PA.
See Southampton Surgeons and Southampton Plastic Surgeons.