Overall Review

4.7

March 13th, 2016
Dr Kole is great!! Very pleasd

September 4th, 2015
Don't search anymore.. the experience with Dr. Kole is excellent! Results! Fabulous!

August 24th, 2015
Awesome doctor! Would recommend him to all my friends and family.

March 28th, 2015
Had a tummy tuck done and a breast life Iam very pleased !!

February 6th, 2015
Dr. Kole is truly an outstanding Doctor. He really took his time not only to explain what I needed and why, but alleviating my fears by not making me feel like I was bothering him. What doctor do you know will email you back within an hour to answer any of your questions. Dr. Kole is not only genuine, he is honest. His facility is state of the art with cleanliness being top on the list. Dr. Kole is the only plastic surgeon that ever explained to me in depth the reasoning behind the work I was getting done. Dr. Kole staff is amazing as well. Bonnie has been with Dr. Kole for 18+ years and she is a doll. Going into that office is like a party! What a great experience!! Love my results!

July 22nd, 2014
Dr Kole review
Dr. Kole is terrific. He spent time with me, answered all my questions and I am very happy with the outcome of my surgery. Would highly recommend him.

March 15th, 2014
Dr Kole review
Dr. Kole was excellent, honest and I love my results of my liposuction, an I am so much more confident.

February 27th, 2014
Amazing doctor
i recently went to Dr Kole for a breast augmentation. He helped me picked the best size for my height and weight that I would ultimately be happy with. My surgery was about an hour and another hour in recovery, which 2 anthesthiologists and dr kole monitored me at all times until I woke up. Dr Kole called me the day of and every day after my surgery until my follow up appt to make sure I was okay. I love that he continuously follows up with his patients. Yes he will want to see you at one week, two weeks, four weeks, and basically the rest of your life. I have friends who have had the same surgery from different doctors with ZERO follow up. Choosing the right doctor for your surgery is important. You will not be disappointed with your experience with Dr Kole.

January 12th, 2014
Dr Kole is great
Dr. Edward Kole is really great I love my new "assets". Thanks Dr. Kole

October 2nd, 2013
Happy patient
Dr. Kole is absolutely great. I love the way I look and what he has done to help me regain my self confidence. I would recommend Dr. Edward Kole to all who ask. Thank you again Dr. Kole.

August 23rd, 2013
Dr Kole review
Dr Kole is great. He did some"work" on me and I am really pleased. I got my self confidence back and I am truly grateful. I will continue to recommend him to my friends and family.

November 10th, 2012
Great Experience
I have been a client of Dr. Kole for several years. His surgery center is state of the art and all his attending surgical staff are seasoned medical professional. I actually felt safer having surgery at his center than I have felt in a few hospital situations. Dr. Kole walks you through any procedure your interested in in an initial no-nonense consultation giving you the pros and cons and, more importantly, an honest evaluation of what your personal results will be. If he thinks you expect unrealistic results he will state that up front. There is no hard sell at his office. The pre and post operative care is outstanding. Doctor follows up personally for several days or weeks and pain management is excellent. My results have been fantastic!!!! I am almost 60 and often taken for 45. The best part is no one EVER asks me if I had any work done because the results are amazing and natural. In fact, even several family members have now become patients. If your looking for honesty, skill and a caring professional stop looking and make your appointment. You will not find a better surgeon or a safer professional out-patient experience.