Dr. Edward Kole, DO
Plastic Surgeon,
Video profile

by Justin R on Jul 22nd, 2014

Dr. Kole is terrific. He spent time with me, answered all my questions and I am very happy with the outcome of my surgery. Would highly recommend him.

by Billie M. on Mar 15th, 2014

Dr. Kole was excellent, honest and I love my results of my liposuction, an I am so much more confident.

Amazing doctor show details Amazing doctor
Feb 27th, 2014

i recently went to Dr Kole for a breast augmentation. He helped me picked the best size for my height and weight that I would ultimately be happy with. My surgery was about an hour and another hour in recovery, which 2 anthesthiologists and dr kole monitored me at all times until I woke up. Dr Kole called me the day of and every day after my surgery until my follow up appt to make sure I was okay. I love that he continuously follows up with his patients. Yes he will want to see you at one week, two weeks, four weeks, and basically the rest of your life. I have friends who have had the same surgery from different doctors with ZERO follow up. Choosing the right doctor for your surgery is important. You will not be disappointed with your experience with Dr Kole.

Dr Kole is great show details Dr Kole is great
by Amy R on Jan 12th, 2014

Dr. Edward Kole is really great I love my new "assets". Thanks Dr. Kole

Oct 6th, 2013

Dr Kole is fantastic. He always sees me on time, is really nice and smart. I love my results. I tell all my friends. Thanks Dr Kole

Happy patient show details Happy patient
by Amy R on Oct 2nd, 2013

Dr. Kole is absolutely great. I love the way I look and what he has done to help me regain my self confidence. I would recommend Dr. Edward Kole to all who ask. Thank you again Dr. Kole.

by Bette L on Aug 23rd, 2013

Dr Kole is great. He did some"work" on me and I am really pleased. I got my self confidence back and I am truly grateful. I will continue to recommend him to my friends and family.

by J.B Richboro PA on Mar 25th, 2013

Absolutely great and honest. Im very happy with my procedure. Would recommend to all my friends and family

Great Experience show details Great Experience
Nov 10th, 2012

I have been a client of Dr. Kole for several years. His surgery center is state of the art and all his attending surgical staff are seasoned medical professional. I actually felt safer having surgery at his center than I have felt in a few hospital situations. Dr. Kole walks you through any procedure your interested in in an initial no-nonense consultation giving you the pros and cons and, more importantly, an honest evaluation of what your personal results will be. If he thinks you expect unrealistic results he will state that up front. There is no hard sell at his office. The pre and post operative care is outstanding. Doctor follows up personally for several days or weeks and pain management is excellent. My results have been fantastic!!!! I am almost 60 and often taken for 45. The best part is no one EVER asks me if I had any work done because the results are amazing and natural. In fact, even several family members have now become patients. If your looking for honesty, skill and a caring professional stop looking and make your appointment. You will not find a better surgeon or a safer professional out-patient experience.

Oct 18th, 2012

Awesome doctor!!!!

My visit with Dr Kole show details My visit with Dr Kole
Aug 12th, 2012

Dr Kole was excellent, He was on time and was actually nice. His office staff were also excellent and his office was clean and beautifully decorated. When he saw me, he listened carefully and immediately knew exactly what was wrong with me and how to treat it. I am very pleased and would reccommend Dr Edward Kole to all my friend and family in the future.

Dr Edward Kole review from April 27,2012 visit show details Dr Edward Kole review from April 27,2012 visit
May 10th, 2012

I was pleasantly surprised with Dr Edward Kole's office. He was on timefor my appointment, courteous and very knowlegable. He discussed my skin cancer problem very thoroughly and drew me pictures of what to look for in the future and also talked about future skin health, skin cancer prevention and sunblock use. I never realized how bad I was hurting my skin when I was younger until that time. I would highly recommend Dr Edward Kole for your Plastic Surgery issues or problems.

Jan 24th, 2012

i highly recommend him, great doctor!

Jan 24th, 2012

I was extremely happy with my choice of plastic surgeons. After several other appts, I found Dr. Kole to be very informative and spent alot of time going over the information regarding my tummy tuck. The office was extremely helpful in answering any questions that I had. I am so happy with my results. I would highly recommend Dr. Kole.

by abk on Mar 10th, 2011

prompt, courteous, smart and caring. an excellent doctor-- would highly reccommend

Feb 12th, 2010

just down to eart and informative . an amazing surgeon!!!!

Mar 22nd, 2009