A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Kowaleski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Kowaleski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Kowaleski, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kowaleski graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Kowaleski has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kowaleski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 4 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 5 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward H. Kowaleski practice?
Dr. Edward Kowaleski practices Family Medicine near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City West, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Peoria Family Physicians.