A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Kowaleski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Kowaleski is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Kowaleski, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kowaleski graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Kowaleski has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward H Kowaleski MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward H. Kowaleski practice?
- Dr. Edward Kowaleski has 10 office locations.
Dr. Edward Kowaleski practices Family Medicine near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City West, AZ and San Tan Valley, AZ.
See Peoria Primary Care Doctors.