Family Physicians
Banner Arizona Medical Clinic
13640 N Plaza Del Rio Blvd
Peoria, AZ 85381
623-876-3710
Locations and availability (12)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  obnoxious  |  show details
Sep 13th, 2013

The appointment went from bad to worse Was not listening to what I was saying. We were not on the same wave length. He was not comprehending what I was trying to say or was not interested in what I was telling him very arrogant and rude. I do not plan on going back and subjecting myself to such arrogance.

by Jane Doe on May 22nd, 2013

Very uncaring staff. Aloof and won't return calls.

|  Poor MD  |  show details
Apr 23rd, 2013

I have never met a more uncaring PCP in my adult life. He acted annoyed and I found him to be very rude and uncaring. I would not return to him again, nor would I take my dead cat to him either.

|  no one important, just a paitent  |  show details
by glenda kae hines on Apr 6th, 2013

Dr. Kowaleski is the most caring, loving and concerning doctor in the world ... ive got a lot of medical things going on and he DOES care, i would recommend Dr. Kowaleski to ANYONE .... i drive from quartzsite az to see him, i would fly if (god for bid and he unfortunately leaves) i would just die .... he spends a lot of time trying to figure out what is going on, if he doesnt know he will send you to a specialist ..... Dr. Kowaleski thank you so very much for being my doctor, i've got to be the most luckiest person in this whole world, i know you've got to be my guardian angel (poor thing ha) i appreciate your care and concern like always PLZ PLZ PLZ never leave .....

|  Avoid this doctor!  |  show details
Nov 16th, 2011

I told Dr. Kowaleski that I had problems in the past with ear infections and that I was very concerned about my ears. He REFUSED to look in my ears. I asked him why and he told me that it was because I should go see a specialist. He recommended someone who couldn't see me for several weeks. What kind of Dr. refuses to perform a fundamental procedure?

Apr 22nd, 2011

I've been very pleased with Dr. Kowaleski. My neighbor and her husband both have been his patients and although her husband is deceased, my neighbor praises Dr. K to the skies.

by Richard Nelson on Aug 29th, 2010

Stay away from this doctor. He is a very unskilled doctor. He treated my dad for some time with very negative results

Jan 26th, 2010

Dr. Kowaleski is one of the most self righteous doctors I have met. He left me angry every time I left his office. His bedside manner is very rude and he acts like he is superior and your problem is in your head.He tells you to come back in 3 months and then when you come back he asks "Why are you here?" I am sorry but he is NOT a caring and understanding doctor!!

|  Best Doctor has Best Nurse  |  show details
Jul 22nd, 2009

Dr. Kowaleski has the best new nurse named Jill. She is very caring and professional. I would truly like to thank her for being so good to me.

|  Best Doctor Ever  |  show details
by A friendly patient on Apr 13th, 2009

Dr Kowaleski is one of the most caring Doctors around, He has the best nurse that help keep things moving