Dr. Edward Kowlowitz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Kowlowitz?

May 2nd, 2017

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Kowlowitz always listened & provided best diagnosis & treatment. I did not like having to see Sheila Abbe. She seemed to care little & had me kicked out of practice. Pain treatment esp w/ all regulations make it difficult for people w/ real alignments & confirmed diagnosis to be treated & be treated w/ respect...NOT like some weak drug addict. Pharmacies are horrible. People who abuse the system hurt all patients & therefore everyone is treated as a "problem." While I never felt this w/ Dr. Kowlowitz, I did w/ rest of staff.

February 26th, 2017

Great Doctor and friendly staff

Good doctor and felt he was thorough... he doesn't run on time, so you have to plan for that, but other that, felt he was thorough and isn't about just giving meds. I did not want to just take meds or become dependent on them.

December 1st, 2016

Great visit

November 21st, 2016

I've suffered with lower back pain for many years and seen several doctors in my life but Dr. Kowlowitz really took the time to discuss my symptoms and the different medical treatments I have tried before he made a diagnosis and recommendations. Thank you doctor - I'm finally on the road to recovery.

October 3rd, 2016

I was greeted courte..

I was greeted courteously...and helped graciously by evereryone that I saw.

September 26th, 2016

Dr Kowlowitz was ver..

Dr Kowlowitz was very detailed in his description of alternative drugs and their strengths. He carefully described the new proposed treatment. He is obviously very knowledgable about his field. I feel that I will be getting expert advice concerning my pain management.

April 6th, 2016

I received Lumbar fa..

I received Lumbar facet injections with sedation. From this and many previous procedures, the staff and Dr. Kowlowitz are absolutely first rate! They are very knowledgeable and professional. I have been a patient here for 7 years. I am very satisfied with my care.

October 24th, 2015

Great in helping me!

Dr. Kowlowitz was very straight and to the point about the treatment of my chronic pain. His confidence in treating my condition made me feel in good hands. He was positive that after treatment, I would be able to get away from pain medications. I cannot be more thankful for this coming reality.

September 1st, 2015

Edward Kowlowitz

Dr Kowlowitz is a straight forward pain managment Dr. A little "dry", and straight to the point. (I love this, no chit-chat about unrelated things other than my health). I have been a pain patient for 20 yrs. so I have had 4 pain doctors in this time. I recently moved and had to relocate to Indianapolos. The Center for pain managment was kind enough to pick me up where my old Dr left off. If you are looking for a Pain Center to help you, Dr Kowlowitz would be a good choice. If you are searching for the wrong reasons, you need to pass.

September 25th, 2014

Beware!

I have seen doctor Kowlowitz 3 times. Each visit was over an 11/2 long. I did review patient feedback before going and mostly read that the staff doesn't have great bedside manners. I truly agree on this statement. They hardly talk to you when you arrive. It's like no one wants to be there. I got in a discussion with the office manager due to having problems with a recent prescription with my pharmacy and she accused me of being an addict, and then hung up on me. The only thing I can say is Dr. Kowlowitz was an ok doctor, but dealing with his staff and always having my appointments being over an hour wait it's just not worth it for me.

January 21st, 2014

great

Had low back pain and all down right side to right foot. Today I am nearly pain free. Thank You

January 16th, 2014

All the Nurse's & Staff Members are Very Nice & Polite & I feel that they are interested in what I have to say. Sandy is extremely helpful & caring. I have always had good experiences at every visit.