A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Kramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Kramer, Dermatologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Kramer, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kramer graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kramer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
- Lakewood Regional Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Mark Kramer MD is a male Dermatologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Edward M. Kramer practice?
- Dr. Edward Kramer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Kramer practices Dermatology near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Acworth, GA and Laguna Niguel, CA.
See Anaheim Dermatologists.