A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Kreider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Kreider, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kreider graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kreider has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital/Lebanon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Eugene Kreider MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward E. Kreider practice?
- Dr. Edward Kreider has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Kreider practices Anesthesiology near Lebanon, PA.
See Lebanon Anesthesiologists.