Dr. Edward Kremer MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Lewisville, TX

February 3rd, 2017
TERRIBLE DOCTOR (BEWARE STAY AWAY)
I am 61 years old and have seen my share of doctors. this is the worst doctor I have ever seen. I went because of my throat closing up and having a hard time swallowing. he didn't even ask me to open my mouth to look at it. he said that I wasn't eating my food right and getting choked. I'm not a baby I know how to eat. not to mention when I took a pill it would get stuck. it was a waste of money and found out the real problem was allergies. my son also went to see him for a rash and he misdiagnosed that as shingles. he was only 33 years old, and that is a little young for that type of problem. he later found out the problem and it wasn't shingles after all. again more wasted money. cant believe this doctor has 4 and 5 star rating. don't waste your time, money and health for this quack ignorant doctor. he is the biggest joke I have ever seen. cant figure out how he got a license to even practice medicine. I could do a better job than him and I didn't even go to medical school. by the way the office is so out dated and the carpet in the examination rooms is filthy disgustingly dirty. trust me go somewhere else you will be glad that you did. I planning on making a complaint with the Texas medical board. good luck and wishing you good medical help. do your research and find a good quality doctor.

November 18th, 2016
Dr Kremer is a very careful and caring doctor.

November 5th, 2016
Patient
He has been the most understanding and knowledgeable physician I've found in the last 20 years that has had the patience and compassion needed at the same time making it clear what the best course of action is for the patient (me and my daughter) to follow for good health.

April 20th, 2015
Great Doctor
Takes the time to listen to actually listen to you. Great doc!

August 8th, 2012
great doctor
i have been seeing dr. kremer for at least 12 yrs. diagnosed my panic disorder right away. he saved me from thinking i was going insane. i live in louisiana now, but still go to him for my yearly check-ups. very caring person!

November 27th, 2011
Passive, Needs improvement
I have been seeing Dr. Kremer since over a year. Have been dissapointed. He is passive, laid back and does not seem to take a pro-active stance towards wellness. Not sure about many diseases (such as malaria or feet swelling), focuses more on data entry into his computer and medical data lookup on his PDA.

July 20th, 2011
Went in to do my 40th year physical and he was great. He spent ample time with me and even asked if I had any more questions for him. Very knowledgeable doctor.

May 2nd, 2011
Good doctor
Very patient, listens well and try his best to get you feeling better.

September 6th, 2009
Great Physician with older patients with multiple problems
Dr. Kremer is one of the kindest person that I have ever met. He is great with the elderly. I have been taking my seventy nine year old mother to him for the last five years. She loves him and is able to easily speak to him.