A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Kreske:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Kreske is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Kreske, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Liver Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kreske graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kreske has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward David Kreske MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward D. Kreske practice?
- Dr. Edward Kreske has 11 office locations.
Dr. Edward Kreske practices Surgery near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Canton, MI.
See Ypsilanti Surgeons.