Edward D. Kreske Is this you?

Have you seen Edward D. Kreske?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Edward D. Kreske?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 6th, 2014

Awesome Doctor

I went to the ER in Howell and was transferred to St Joe Ann Arbor. I was in Pain like none I've ever experienced. They gave me enough pain meds to knock out a horse and it barely gave me relief. I went through the whole testing processes and they found nothing. I beg them to put me into a coma until they could figure it out and of course they couldn't. It wasn't until Dr. Kreske came and decided that it was the gallbladder and I needed surgery now. When they went in they found that my gallbladder had died and had turned gangrenous. He said it was a tough and nasty surgery and that my gallbladder was as big as he'd ever seen without bursting. There's no doubt that I would would have ended up in a real bad way if he hadn't operated while the other doctors played CYA. Thanks Doc

April 12th, 2013

Highly Recommend

Dr. Kreske is a very skilled and caring surgeon. He took a lot of time to make sure I understood my medical issue and to explain both my surgical and non-surgical options. He made me feel completely comfortable from my very first visit. I felt more like I was meeting a friend than a stranger. He genuinely seemed to care about my case, In addition I was treated very well by his staff (his receptionist was so nice) and the hospital staff both before and after my surgery that I would highly recommend him to anyone who is faced with a pancreatic surgical problem. What started out as a very scary and stressful time in my life turned into a wonderful experience because of his positive attitude, amazing kindness, and of course his skill as a surgeon.

August 9th, 2011

Very personable and caring. Took time with me and even walked me out of the office.

September 17th, 2017