Dr. Edward Kreske MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 4 reviews

October 6th, 2014
Awesome Doctor
I went to the ER in Howell and was transferred to St Joe Ann Arbor. I was in Pain like none I've ever experienced. They gave me enough pain meds to knock out a horse and it barely gave me relief. I went through the whole testing processes and they found nothing. I beg them to put me into a coma until they could figure it out and of course they couldn't. It wasn't until Dr. Kreske came and decided that it was the gallbladder and I needed surgery now. When they went in they found that my gallbladder had died and had turned gangrenous. He said it was a tough and nasty surgery and that my gallbladder was as big as he'd ever seen without bursting. There's no doubt that I would would have ended up in a real bad way if he hadn't operated while the other doctors played CYA. Thanks Doc

July 26th, 2013
Stay Away from This Man
I was diagnosed with a pancreatic neoplasm on my aorta. Because of the neoplasm's unusually precarious location, St. Joseph Hospital (Mercy Health Partners) was unable to perform a biopsy. Nevertheless, Dr. Kreske insisted that I needed surgery and that I needed it FAST. Why he wanted to risk operating on me but considered a biopsy too dangerous, I still do not understand. I later ended up in the University of Michigan's cancer clinic, where a specialist told me in no uncertain terms that surgery would do one thing for me - make me worse. Instead of surgery,I took things into my own hands, I changed my diet. I ate lots of good fresh spinach, carrots, and cabbage twice a day. I cut out all enriched flour.I stopped all coffee and soda pop cold turkey! I cut out all synthetic sweeteners and anything that might be genetically engineered. I avoided food that might have antibiotics, preservatives, or growth hormone in it. I added ginger and turmeric to my diet, and ate very little meat.For me candy has become a big no-no. I drink green tea instead of coffee. This sounds terrible, but I have never felt better in my life. I don't miss the junk food. The growth on my aorta has disappeared. At Mercy Health Partners I was offered greasy bologna packaged in styrofoam and shipped into the hospital from some Mega Corporation masquerading as a food supplier. When I complained that the food was unfit to eat, I was told that food was a "side issue". My advice to you, dear Reader, is to run like crazyl if you see Dr. Kreske. I'd give him half a star.

April 11th, 2013
Highly Recommend
Dr. Kreske is a very skilled and caring surgeon. He took a lot of time to make sure I understood my medical issue and to explain both my surgical and non-surgical options. He made me feel completely comfortable from my very first visit. I felt more like I was meeting a friend than a stranger. He genuinely seemed to care about my case, In addition I was treated very well by his staff (his receptionist was so nice) and the hospital staff both before and after my surgery that I would highly recommend him to anyone who is faced with a pancreatic surgical problem. What started out as a very scary and stressful time in my life turned into a wonderful experience because of his positive attitude, amazing kindness, and of course his skill as a surgeon.

August 8th, 2011
Very personable and caring. Took time with me and even walked me out of the office.