Dr. Edward Kris MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Boynton Beach, FL

3.4

July 21st, 2011
I was a patient of Dr. Seitz's. I really miss him. Hoping he may come back but it's not looking like it. Dr. Seitz was onein a million. I heard who does drug addiction now.I bet he's great with the patients. I never knew he left fora long time. If anyone has his number I'd truly appreciateyou posting it. My kids would love to say hi.

July 16th, 2011
I have been with Dr. Kris and Seitz Pediatrics for 14 years! I personally find Dr. Kris to be caring and extremely knowledgable. I know he and his staff will go the extra mile for my child as I have received many follow-up calls from him to check on my child's condition when seriously ill. I appreciate the fact that I can reach a physician or nurse practioner 24/7. I am ALWAYS able to get a same day appointment when my child is sick. Sometimes I may have to wait a bit in the office but I feel as long as the doctor spends enough time with me and my child when it is our turn I do not mind as I know, when necessary, they will spend extra time with my child!I am extremely satified with Seitz Pediatrics and would go no where else!

January 14th, 2011
He is not the same he used to be, now he is aloof and acts like he is not interested in your child's condition; spends 3 min with your child and out the door he goes.The office staff, specially the front desk person, is terrible, loud and obnoxious, all she care is collecting your Co-pay or deductible up front. Doesn't even acknowledges you are there in front of her. Can't wait to get PCP changed by Ins to move along.