A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Krull:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Krull, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Lichen Planus
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krull graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Krull has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Alexander Krull MD is a male Dermatologist and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Edward A. Krull practice?
- Dr. Edward Krull has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Krull practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See West Bloomfield Dermatologists.