Dr. Edward Krupp Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Krupp?

One of the most dedicated doctors you can find

Posted on August 31st, 2016

Dr. Krupp is a very knowledgeable doctor who goes beyond what other doctors will do to make sure you understand his diagnosis. He is very thorough, and his office staff are as well. The on site blood collection facility does not miss the veins, virtually painless.

Either incompetent or a liar

Posted on October 20th, 2014

I saw Dr. Krupp because I had an awful cold/flu with a terrible cough that had kept me up for 3 nights in a row. I asked for some prescription cough medicine because the over the counter stuff wasn't doing anything and I really needed some sleep. He told me he couldn't prescribe it because it would react negatively with the synthroid I take. I found that odd because I've been taking synthroid (I'm hypothyroid) for over 10 years, had been prescribed cough medicine by my previous internist in California and had never been told and shouldn't take the two medicines. So, I called my endocrinologist (a thyroid specialist) and asked if it was okay to take prescription cough medicine and synthroid she said it was fine. When I told her my GP said I couldn't she told me I should find a more knowledgeable dr. I haven't been back since.

Good but not great

Posted on December 3rd, 2013

Nice office; professional. He's able to see a lot of people effectively....gets to know you and spends time necessary. Flexible/understanding about patient's disinclination to take lots of medication. He's a D.O. but tends to order more tests than I'd think needed...and has never done/suggested any neuroskeletal manipulation (?). Has misdiagnosed my wife a couple times. We are moving on to try someone else going forward. Nice guy though.

Patient

Posted on June 10th, 2013

Dr. Krupp is excellent. I've been his patient for about 10 years. He has a busy practice, but always remembers me as a person, not just a chart. He is thorough in his examination and follow-up and, more importantly, he really cares about his patients. I would highly recommend this doctor and have done so for others.

Good doctor with terrible billing policies.

Posted on September 25th, 2012

I really liked Dr Krupp and thought he was a good doctor but unfortunately his billing policies are unfair and deceitful. Beware: If asked during a checkup if everything is OK..ask if there is an additional charge before answering the question. I wasn't made aware of this during my checkup and I received additional charges for a symptom/diagnosis I would never have sought treatment for. I find it unacceptable that a patient needs to refrain from having honest communication/dialogue with their doctor during an annual checkup to avoid unexpected charges. I understand that insurance companies are squeezing doctors but it is not acceptable that patients pay for this. I have never experienced an issue like this before and I can't help but feel taken advantage of. I will not be returning to his office.

Conscientous and caring

Posted on May 31st, 2012

A topnotch primary care physican who actually remembers you from visit to visit. Able to give advice without being condescending. Spends enough time to find out what's wrong, and doesn't try to handle things where a specialist can be more helpful.

Posted on March 27th, 2012

I have found myself worrying more about Dr. Krupp's well being than my own! He works very hard and shows inordinate concern for his patients to a point where one wants to make sure he's taking appropriate time off. He's honest and appropriately conservative with respect to both diagnosis and drug prescription.Come to think of it,my concern for him is probably selfish. Perhaps I worry about Dr. Krupp's well being because I want him around and working for as long as I need him.

First Doctor to actually listen to me

Posted on January 5th, 2011

Dr. Krupp is amazing!! He actually sits and listens to you. He may have found a RARE condition after I have gone to mutliple specialist, all by listen to me talk to the nurse AFTER our apt. Something I said triggered a slew of test, finally. I dont plan on ever changing Doctors again!

Posted on October 19th, 2010

I love my new doctor. He is very thorough and a wealth of information. I don't plan on changing doctors any time soon.

Six years; great care

Posted on December 9th, 2009

Edward Krupp has been my doctor and my wife's doctor for six years. He is meticulous, thorough, easy to talk to and conscientious. He is younger than we are, but inspires confidence, always carefully explaining what he is looking for and what the consequences of any treatment might be. A very fine doctor.

Posted on April 6th, 2009

Dr. Krupp is an awesome doctor. He personally conducts his own follow ups and is I believe is concerned with my health.

Posted on February 28th, 2017