A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Kryshak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Kryshak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Kryshak, FACE, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kryshak graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kryshak has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward John Kryshak FACE and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Kryshak practice?
- Dr. Edward Kryshak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Kryshak practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Internists and Grand Rapids Endocrinologists.