A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Kryshak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Kryshak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Kryshak, MD, FACE is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kryshak graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Kryshak has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kryshak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 31 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans