A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Kuehnel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Kuehnel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuehnel graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Kuehnel has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward George Kuehnel MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Edward G. Kuehnel practice?
- Dr. Edward Kuehnel has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Kuehnel practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Nephrologists.