Dr. Edward Kugler MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 3rd, 2016
Love the place, the staff and Dr. K is excellent.

February 29th, 2016
The best!! He is awesome as well as his wife and staff !!!

January 23rd, 2015
Nightmare staff
Dr. Kugler was my OB doctor for multiple years and I have nothing negative to say about the doctor, just that he doesn't have the time to address his patients personally and give them the time they deserve at each visit. By saying that , it all goes back his staff and the manager who runs his practice. An absolute, the most unprofessional member of his practice, that you will ever meet. On multiple occasions, I have , unfortunately, had to deal with her and it was a nightmare. Will not disclose the reason , but I would not recommend anyone going in that office if you would like to get courteous and professional services . The doctor is so booked that he cant dedicate the attention to his patients and his manager is the one to blame for this treatment. Save yourself the aggravation and look for a professional practice.

December 3rd, 2014
Dr. Kugler is the best
He spends a LOT of time with each patient. He truly cares about you and the baby. He knows exactly what he is doing and has years of experience to prove it. He won't immediately go for a C-section like some of the younger doctors these days. I trust him 100% for his medical expertise as well as for being just a fantastic person.

July 29th, 2013
Great Doctor With No Time for his Patients
Dr. Kugler is a wonderful doctor and I always appreciated the great care I received when I was at his office. I will no longer use him as my doctor though because he is too busy to call a patient personally (and his office staff informed me he has way too many patients to call me if I have a problem!). If his staff wasn't rude and he had the time to give the personal care that a doctor should then I would still be going to Dr. Kugler.

October 5th, 2011
caring doctor
I have been seeing Dr Kugler for over 10 years and not for delivery of babies. I have had gyn problems and he has been supportive and communicates well with any questions you have. He is also an excellent surgeon. His staff is friendly and always call you by name.I highly recommend him to anyone.

August 28th, 2010
Gaby
It was the best doctor visit I ever had. His office was fantastic. He took care of me in a very difficult time. I highly recommend him.

October 22nd, 2009
Excellent and caring doctor
He is a wonderful doctor. He cares so much about his patients. Takes the time to listen and explain things to them, and he is so much fun!

April 3rd, 2009
Great doctor but too busy.
Dr Kugler is an awesome doctor. I was a patient of his for a little over 6 years. The problem is that he is so busy he really has no time for his patients. This began to happen when he joined the network of doctors, after this I have never received a follow up from his office on any exams. It's sad to say that such a great doctor is losing his touch. The end result is that I was truly disappointed.