A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Kunst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Kunst is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Kunst, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Kunst graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kunst has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital - St. Louis, MO
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward J Kunst MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Kunst practice?
- Dr. Edward Kunst has 6 office locations.
Dr. Edward Kunst practices Internal Medicine near Saint Peters, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Hazelwood, MO and Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Peters Internists.