A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Kwak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Kwak, Facial Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Kwak, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwak graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kwak has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward S Kwak MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Edward S. Kwak practice?
- Dr. Edward Kwak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Kwak practices Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.