A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Kwak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Kwak, Facial Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kwak
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Kwak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Kwak, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwak graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kwak has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward S Kwak MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Edward S. Kwak practice?
- Dr. Edward Kwak has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Kwak practices Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.