A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Baker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baker
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Baker Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Baker has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward L Baker DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward L. Baker practice?
- Dr. Edward Baker has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Baker practices Family Medicine near Crowley, TX.
See Crowley Family Physicians.