Learn more about Dr. Edward Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Baker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baker
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baker Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Baker has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward L Baker DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward L. Baker practice?
- Dr. Edward Baker has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Baker practices Family Medicine near Crowley, TX.
See Crowley Primary Care Doctors.