inactive

Edward L Cohen MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 23rd, 2011
Straight forward
I highly recommend Dr. Cohen. I have been having severe pelvic pain and went to Kaiser at first since it was closer than VA Palo Alto. I should've come here first. Dr. Cohen explained very patiently and with detail some of the possibilities of what could be going on with me. Instead of me walking out of the Office frustrated because the issue hasn't berern pin pointed yet. I walked out with tons of information and a hope that the cause of my pain will be found. Dr. Cohen is sincerely caring, takes his time in explaining any test results or concerns that you have. I could just go on and on about Dr. Cohen. I haven't felt this at ease in months, he actively listened to my concerns and showed honest interest in my fears and feelings of my situation. I highly, highly recommend Dr. Cohen.

April 28th, 2010
Rude Doctor
I was a female patient of Dr. Cohen's. He diagnosed me with PCOS and fertility issues related to not having periods. After testing, we reached a conclusion but then I started getting my oeriod again and I had questions. After leaving a couple of messages, he returned my call. I was shocked by the rudeness and lack of compassion in his voice and response. His explanation to me was to stop obsessing about this and also to just forget about it. He told me that twice. He was sarcastic and not very understanding of my concerns. It is obvious that he also does not understand how important this is to a female. He lacks bedside manner in a very big way.