A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Davis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davis
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Davis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Davis, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Davis has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Lee Davis MD is a male Urologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Edward L. Davis practice?
- Dr. Edward Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Davis practices Urology near Glendora, CA.
See Glendora Urologists.