A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Davis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Davis, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Davis has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Lee Davis MD is a male Urologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Edward L. Davis practice?
- Dr. Edward Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Davis practices Urology near Glendora, CA.
See Glendora Urologists.