A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Davis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Davis, MD is board certified in Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Davis has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Davis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward L. Davis practice?
Dr. Edward Davis practices Urology near Glendora, CA.
See Glendora Urologists.