A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Garman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Garman, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Garman graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Garman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Newport Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Leo Garman MD is a male Radiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward L. Garman practice?
- Dr. Edward Garman has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Garman practices Radiology near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Radiologists.