A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Goodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Goodman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goodman
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Goodman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Goodman, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodman graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Goodman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward L Goodman MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edward L. Goodman practice?
- Dr. Edward Goodman has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Goodman practices Infectious Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Infectious Disease Doctors.