A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Goodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Goodman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goodman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Goodman, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodman graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Goodman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward L Goodman MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edward L. Goodman practice?
- Dr. Edward Goodman has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Goodman practices Infectious Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Infectious Disease Doctors.