A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Lilly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Lilly is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Lilly, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lilly graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lilly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Lewis Lilly MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward L. Lilly practice?
- Dr. Edward Lilly has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Lilly practices Internal Medicine near Norfolk, VA.
See Norfolk Internists.