A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Lundy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Lundy, Family Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lundy graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Lundy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward L. Lundy practice?
- Dr. Edward Lundy practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Gloucester, NJ.