A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Lundy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Lundy, Family Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lundy graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lundy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward L Lundy DO is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward L. Lundy practice?
- Dr. Edward Lundy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Lundy practices Family Medicine near Gloucester, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Roslyn, NY and West Islip, NY.