A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Smith is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Smith, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Leonard Smith DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward L. Smith practice?
- Dr. Edward Smith has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Smith practices Family Medicine near Laguna Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Laguna Niguel, CA and Dana Point, CA.
See Laguna Beach Primary Care Doctors.