A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward White is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. White
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. White Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward White, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. White has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- Barbara Bush Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward L White MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Edward L. White practice?
- Dr. Edward White has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edward White practices Psychiatry near Portland, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Westbrook, ME.
See Portland Psychiatrists.