A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward White is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward White, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. White has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- Barbara Bush Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward L White MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Edward L. White practice?
- Dr. Edward White has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edward White practices Psychiatry near Portland, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Westbrook, ME.
See Portland Psychiatrists.